Our logistics department configure OEM and customer-tailored solutions to suit your needs. Wherever possible we will aim to minimise transport costs, such as the use of high cube containers, and can handle your delivery via road, rail, sea or air, anywhere in the world. KE offer:
- Shipments from local warehouses
- Custom-sized pallets to ensure minimum use of warehouse space / maximum units per truck
- Each product marked with batch number to ensure traceability
- Proven capability in local and worldwide logistics and strong partnerships with 3PL providers
- We move over 400 TEU per year
- Specific time slots and daily deliveries
Supply / Stock options
We offer a wide range of supply / stock options to meet your daily requirements:
- Electronic Data Interface (EDI)
- Forecast demand
- Spot orders
- Virtual stock
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
Complete packaging solutions are available from purpose built cartons and fittings to inexpensive wrapping options to suit each customer's needs.
If required, the suitability of packaging is subject to product carton drop tests to PIRA ASTM Standard D5276, to ensure contents remain undamaged during transit. KE use only high quality materials & optimised packing design. Carton markings and labels are designed to individual OEM requirements, including bar code labelling.